After I got my hairdo we took the kids over to the CDC (Child Development Center) and dropped them off in their classrooms then headed over to the Enlisted Club for membership night. They had free steaks, baked potatoes, rice, rolls, salad, corn on the cob and drinks. It was really yummy. We left there and headed to the community center to play a few games of pool... just the two of us and we had a blast!!!!I taught Brad how to play 9 Ball and then we ended with a few games of 8 Ball. I think the end results were a tie we each won a game of each. It was really warm out and REALLY humid but we decided to go into Songton and shop for a little while. I got some great stuff!!! First was a shop that sells Jade carved into shapes. I got a set of owl book ends and a really cute bracelet all for 60,000 Won... that's close to $50. Here are some pics once I got them home:
When we finished at the little shop we walked a little further down the road and saw a flower place and I just had to have some! Here they are:
We also made it to our favorite bakery, Brioche and picked up a few favorites of ours. We got a bread that has chocolate in it and some cookies for the kiddos:
After our excursion off base we headed back and decided that we needed desser from Chili's... Soooo off we went... and had Molten Chocolate Cake:
Then we walked around and talked to a few people we knew, headed over to pick up our kiddos and headed home! What a GREAT date night!!!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment