Thursday, July 21, 2011

Shame on me!

I haven't blogged since January!! I'm a terrible person! A lot has happened since January. First off, Elijah turned 2 on April 18th and we had a great birthday party for him outside at the nearby park.
Then, it was time for Easter.
After that, Riley turned 5! Her party was at the BX playarea.

Once all of the partying was over we headed to the states for a lot of fun with our families, but that's a whole different post. =)

The most recent happenings was my surgery. =( Yes, I had to have my gall bladder removed right after we returned from our vacation. I'm healing pretty well now, 9 days after surgery. I'm hoping that they will say I am good to go back to work, start driving again and maybe start exercising a little after my follow up appointment next Monday.
I will do my very best to update more often.... and I will get the post up about our visit to the states up ASAP!


No comments:

Post a Comment