Lemon Freezer Box Pie:
In a bowl mix 1 (6oz) can of lemonade concentrate with 1 (8oz) tub of cool whip and 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
Pour into a graham cracker pie crust (I use pre-made, but you can make your own)
Stick it in the freezer for 6 hours or over night and serve.
(This will thaw into a soup if you don't eat it straight out of the freezer.)
After making the lemon freezer box pie we were hanging out with some friends and one of them brought up chocolate peanut butter pie.. well shoot! NEW CRAVING! Back to the Internet I went. This time I settled on a recipe from Allrecipes that I altered and made my own.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Freezer Pie:
Whip 8 oz of cream cheese (pre-softened) in a bowl.
Slowly add 1 c. sugar and 1 c. smooth peanut butter.
In another bowl whip 1 c. cool whip with 1 Tbs vanilla extract.
Fold the cool whip mix into the cream cheese mix.
Pour the filling into an oreo pie crust (once again, I buy them but you can make them if you want).
Pop it in the freezer for at least 4 hours then serve.
So... do you like pie? How about freezer pie?

Great, now I'm craving peanut butter pie. My other favorites are coconut, key lime, and my friend Rachel's apple crumble pie.
ReplyDeleteI keep forgetting to ask you...can you send me the recipe for the peach dump cake you make?
Peach Dump Cake:
ReplyDelete1 box cake mix (I use butter flavor)
2 BIG cans peaches in juice
1 stick butter
1/4 cup brown sugar
Directions:
In a 9x13 pan dump the 2 cans of peaches with juice (I cut the peaches so they are bite-sized. Pour the dry cake mix on top of the peaches. DO NOT MIX!!!!!!! Cut the butter into thin pieces and lay them around on the top of the cake mix. Sprinkle the brown sugar on top and bake at 350 for 25-30 min or until golden grown on top.
Enjoy!