This past week was my first week of work and I think it went pretty well. We got my ID card made and I got some training from the person that is leaving the position, but we have one little problem.... I have to get a security clearance.... uh oh! That can take as long as a year and a half... sooooooo... we'll have to work around that until we can get an interim clearance. It will all work out though... God has his hands all over this one! We went to the air show yesterday and got to see some really awesome things. They had all of the planes viewable to the public and you could even get inside some of them! It was really hot though so we didn't stay too long. I will have a whole different blog on that one though! Today I got up and fixed a big breakfast for the family... eggs, bacon, blueberry muffins, toast, grits. It was really good. We're headed to church in just a little while and then maybe to the Brazilian Steakhouse... or maybe not just depends on the state of our bellies when we get out of church. Tomorrow is Labor Day so Brad and I are both off work and Riley is out of school. We've made plans to go to Seoul and see the War Memorial with our friend Daniel. We are going to the HUGE music store after that. Our plans were going to be to go to Everland, a huge amusement park here in Korea, but we didn't know Brad was going to have the day off until recently... he had to go through a few people to get a day off approved. It works out better this was... Everland is expensive... and the War Memorial is free right now. Yay! for saving money. I will post about our Labor Day trip soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment