Sunday, September 23, 2012

Lets get organized.. organized!

Aye! So, it is becoming very apparent that we will be PCSing in just a few months and the time is definitely going by quickly. We have managed to sell a ton of kids' outgrown clothes and have given loads of stuff to charities. With work finishing up for me on THURSDAY I am starting to make my plans for deep cleaning the house and purging all the rest of the junk that is stashed everywhere. Today I started it off by cleaning out the pantry and tossing anything that is expired (a larger amount of stuff than I would have liked) and started cleaning out the laundry room. HOW ON EARTH DID WE GET SO MUCH JUNK!?! Anyway... Here's a pic of the cleaned out pantry.
And now for the not so finished part... the laundry room...
The washer/dryer are cleaned off and wiped down, and we went through and tossed/gave away all the nearly empty/empty/never gonna use supplies that were on the shelf. It just needs organizing now.
The rest of the room is still a ways from being finished though... I want to move the freezer under the shelves and clean everything else out of the floor, move the shop vac in and organize our tools on the counters/in the cabinets... Here are the before shots.. I will post after whenever I get it finished...
And yes, I have two set of mop buckets... one is my wonder mop (love for the bathroom type tile) and the other is my sponge mop (works great on the kitchen/dining room/hallway tiles since it has a scrubber attached). *sigh* So much work to be done.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment