Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Oh Mr Laundry Room.. I WILL get you organized

Ah..... I have almost finished reorganizing our laundry room... The floor is clean, everything has a home... well, as long as you don't look at the counter or in the cabinets, but I'm getting there. The last time I posted, I was showing off my super unorganized laundry room, so now that most of it is finished, I will share it again.

Here is the area above the washer and dryer nicely organized:
 
Here is the cleaned up floor/moved freezer:
 
This is the organized shelves above the freezer:
 
Last, but not least, this is the laundry sorting area behind the door:
(Since our 6 year old is in charge of sorting the kids laundry, notice the color cheat sheets on the wall)
 
See! I can clean! Hahaha!
 
We also recently had a fun game of hide-a-kid. Fun times! Enjoy the pics!


 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment