Monday, October 8, 2012

Aha! There is a clean house in my near future!

For the past few weeks I have been working on cleaning up our home and getting rid of as much junk as possible. As of now, I have cleaned out the laundry room (with the exception of the cabinets.. cuz I cant see the mess, so I will get to this chore after everything else looks nice), Elijah's bedroom, Riley's bedroom, our master bedroom (which is getting a NEW bed frame TOMORROW!!!!!!! SOOO EXCITED!) and the pantry/fridge/cabinets in the kitchen. So lets see... that leaves:

*Reorganizing the kitchen counters
*Dining room/homeschooling room/craft room/office area
*Living room rearranging
*Hallway closet
 
I think I can ACTUALLY do this!
 
Here's the pictures for the places that I have recently finished organizing/cleaning:
Riley's Room
Riley's Room with a sleeping Ry bug hehe (I'm stealthy like that)
Gotta love the door! She's quite the decorator.
On to the master bedroom...
I finally organized all of my beauty supplies!!
More master bedroom... excuse the blue bag... it lives under the bed but since we are getting a NEW bed frame tomorrow it is hanging out by the closets =)
And now for the kitchen cabinets:
...that's all folks!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment