Monday, October 29, 2012

Riley's Art

Riley has been participating in an art class with other home-schooled kids nearby. A Korean lady, who owns a gallery, is teaching them. So far they have don't two watercolor pieces, an acrylic piece and a collage. I thought it would be good to show off some of her artwork. Please keep in mind that I help her draw out the picture and then she paints it. I think she's done a great job so far. What do you think?

Watercolor #1 - Leaves (inspired by the photo below the painting)
Acrylic - Hearts (inspired by the photo below the painting)
Watercolor #2 - Butterfly (inspired by the photo beside the painting)

I didn't get a picture of the collage... which got stuck to her sketchpad and we had to tear it off of the paper above it... oops!


On another note, Riley's girl scout troop went for a visit to see the working dogs (a part of security forces). I got a great shot of the group of them...

 

1 comment: