*sigh* My laptop has been injured. The "a" and "z" keys are not working at the moment. I am gonna take it to the computer repair place at the BX today and see if he can get me a new keyboard, but it is possible that I wont have a fully functioning laptop for a few weeks. I'm so sad! I love my laptop!!!!!!! I'm not completely sure what happened to it. I seems like maybe Elijah splashed a few drops of milk on the keys and maybe there is a little down in there that is preventing the connection. So, for now, I wont be doing as much blogging. I'll still be here, but it's quite obnoxious to use the home computer for typing and then use my laptop to add pictures and such. Anyways, I hope everyone is having a good week. Until next time!

No comments:
Post a Comment