Al Anbre:
My name is Emilee and I am the mommy to two very wonderful kids. We are a military family and love it! I hope you enjoy our adventures and my many ramblings along the way.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
La Casa de Mexicano
We ate at our favorite Mexican restaurant here in Korea last night, La Casa de Mexicano. They have awesome fajitas. We pretty much always order the same thing... Al Anbre. It has chicken, bacon, bell peppers, onions, rice beans and melted cheese on a burning hot skillet. They bring out freshly made tortillas too. Oh, and you get chips, pico de gallo, jalapenos and two different garlic sauces (one hot and one mild) when you first sit down. Its weird not having salsa, but it works and tasts good nonetheless. Brad and I are both big fans of this place. The kids usually get a cheese quesadilla and some rice. With all 4 of us eating it usually costs about 33,000 Won, not too bad for some really yummy food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment