My name is Emilee and I am the mommy to two very wonderful kids. We are a military family and love it! I hope you enjoy our adventures and my many ramblings along the way.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Ceia
Saturday night we went to Ceia. It is a Brazillian Steakhouse and they give you all you can eat Steak, called churrasco. Its one of our favorites! You start off with salad, rice, beans, potato salad and pickled onions cucumbers and olives. Then they start bringing out the meat! They have chicken (which I don't usually get), about 6 cuts of steak and brown sugar covered pineapple. Everything is cooked on spits in an open fire. My favorite is the strip steak that they bring out covered in butter. Its like dessert made out of steak! Heavenly!!!! Here are a few pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment