Thursday, September 16, 2010

Elijah's New Dresser & Lilly's New Bed

I know I said that I would blog about this once we got it all set up and functional... so here goes:
Elijah's new dresser:

Its really nice to have a real dresser for him. We were using a few of the plastic drawer tubs before and they seem to work, but they are small and hard to organize... the new dresser is just great! It has nice solid drawers... unlike Riley's set that needs to be replaced because of the bottom of the drawers which want to fall out and drop clothes everywhere. We got it from E-Mart and it only cost W119,000, which is about $100.00. They even delivered it and set it up for use for free! I was impressed, because when we got our table from the BX they only delivered... no setup and it cost us $60 just for the delivery. I'm definitely gonna get more stuff from E-Mart like this, they sold me on the delivery and setup! LOL!

Lilly's new bed:

She LOVES this thing! We got it at the BX for $15 and I think it might be her most favorite thing ever! We usually let her out into the house in the evenings when everyone is home and we got tired of moving her little bed in and out of her veranda, so we got her this one for the living room. I'm pretty sure it's 10X her size, but she lays all over it, so that's all that matters. Such a crazy puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment