Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Typhoons and FedEx

We are under a typhoon warning right now. FUN!!! I heard rumors that the winds can make the high rise apartments shake... that should be a fun ride! They are saying to stay inside over night and tomorrow if necessary. Maybe this will pass quickly. On another note... I took my laptop to FedEx today and sent it off to HP to have my keyboard and volume touch bar fixed.... I'm so sad! I will miss my laptop! Should be back within 2 weeks thankfully! Oh, and we bought Elijah a set of chest of drawers today from E-Mart. They are going to deliver it on Friday. Its pretty cute... has a mocha finish on top to match his crib and then is white everywhere else. I will post another blog on it when it gets here I'm sure! I hope all is well with everyone! And for all the Korea readers... Enjoy Typhoon Kompasu!

No comments:

Post a Comment