Monday, September 20, 2010

Riley's First Day Riding the School Bus

It broke my heart to walk my little girl to the bus stop this morning. She was so excited to ride to school on the bus. I, on the other hand, don't think I was ready to let go of that part of my mommy control. She did great though. We had to walk in the rain to get her there, but it was nicer outside when she got home. A million things go through your mind when you aren't the one controlling how your little one is getting home. I didn't know if she would know ot get on the bus or if they would leave her since it was the first time on the bus going home... yeah, yeah I was paranoid. She rides the regular bus with the big kids to school, then rides a smaller bus with all the other Sure Start kids home. Everything went great though and she will be riding the bus tomorrow too. Here's a few pictures:

That's Riley beside the School Bus sign. She was getting settled in the carseat that she has to sit in.
<> 
Elijah waiting with me at the bus stop for Sissy to get home.

Riley getting off the bus for the first time.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment